samedi 7 mars 2009

Dating Profile

Hum... J'ai pas tout saisi... Pourquoi en haut de la liste on retrouve que je suis athlétique, j'en ai aucune idée !!! Je ne me rappelle même pas avoir répondu à une question qui allait dans ce sens... Mais pour le reste, ce n'est pas trop mal... Essayer le test, c'est ben le fun !
I didn't understand everything... Why is athletic coming to the top of the list, I have no idea ! I don't even remember having answered to a question that could mean I am athletic above all... But the rest is quite true... Try the test, it's fun !


Your dating personality profile:

Athletic - Physical fitness is one of your priorities. You find the time to work athletic pursuits into your schedule. You enjoy being active.
Practical - You are a down-to-earth individual who is not impressed with material excess. You care about the stuff of like that really matters.
Big-Hearted - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Athletic
2. Practical
3. Big-Hearted
4. Liberal
5. Shy
6. Wealthy/Ambitious
7. Adventurous
8. Sensual
9. Intellectual
10. Romantic
Your date match profile:

Athletic - You aren't looking for a couch potato. You seek someone who is active and who keeps his body in top shape.
Practical - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.
Conservative - Forget liberals, you need a conservative match. Political discussions interest you, and a conservative will offer the viewpoint you need.
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Athletic
2. Practical
3. Conservative
4. Adventurous
5. Shy
6. Big-Hearted
7. Intellectual
8. Sensual
9. Funny
10. Traditional

Take the Dating Profile Quiz at Would I Date You

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

Hey!
I've just tried this test. I'd say it's very close to truth. ;)

My results are:
1. Adventurous
2. Practical
3. Conservative
4. Traditional
5. Athletic
6. Big-Hearted
7. Intellectual
8. Religious
9. Sensual
10. Wealthy/Ambitious

And my match profile would be:
1. Practical
2. Big-Hearted
3. Adventurous
4. Outgoing
5. Traditional
6. Conservative
7. Intellectual
8. Religious
9. Sensual
10. Funny

The only thing that surprised me is the conservative point when I always believed I'm very much liberal. Apart from that, it was very fun to try this test. ;)

PS: Thanks for your email! I'm planning to answer quite soon.