mercredi 29 avril 2009

Fini !!!!! / Over !!!!!

J'ai officieusement terminé ma première année de Bac à l'UQAR !!!

I am unofficially done with my first year at the UQAR!

Une année qui s'est terminée en queue de poisson avec un examen complètement infaisable. J'avais beaucoup travaillé pour cet examen, mais, même si j'y avais mis vingt heures de plus, je n'aurais pas eu meilleur résultat. Je me console en me disant que moi, au moins, je ne trouvais pas cela dur au point d'en pleurer... Plusieurs filles ont dit avoir eu le goût de pleurer, et quelques-unes n'ont même pas pu se retenir.

A year that ended badly with an ununderstandable exam. I had studied a lot for that exam, but even if I had put twenty more hours on it, I wouldn't have had a best result. At least I didn't feel like crying... A lot of girl told me they felt like crying, and some of them couldn't help but cry.

Quant à moi, je ne sais pas à quoi m'attendre. Je n'ai pas eu le temps de compléter l'examen, comme toutes les filles et j'ai sans doute fait beaucoup d'erreurs de calcul en essayant d'aller trop vite, mais je sens que je me suis mieux débrouillée que plusieurs.

As for me, I don't know what to expect. I didn't have time to finnish the exam as every girl and I'm sure I did a lot of mistakes in my calculs trying to go too quickly, but I think I did better then most of the girls.

Il y a une fille dans mon bac... Elle a le sens de l'humour hyper développé. Quand elle a quitté la classe, elle a dit: «À l'année prochaine, M. X !».

There's a girl in my program... She has such a developped humor. When she quitted the class, she said: «See you next year, Mr. X !»

Même si on avait pas la tête aux vacances après cet examen-là, ni la tête à fêter, on est toutes allées dîner au St-Hubert. Et ça nous a remonté le moral !

Even though we didn't feel we were on summer holiday after that exam, we all went to the St-Hubert for lunch. We all felt better after !

Maintenant, il ne reste plus qu'à aller porter mon rapport de stage demain et à aller à la rencontre pour l'examen de français vendredi matin. Après exit université ! Du moins jusqu'à l'examen de français... Qui va peut-être être plus tard finalement. Il paraît que ce que j'ai vu pour le 22 mai pourrait être un autre examen de français pour d'autres personnes finalement... Espérons-le !

Now, I only have to give my teaching practice report tomorrow and to go to the meeting for the french exam Friday morning. After that, exit the university ! At least until the french exam... Who's perhaps going to be later after all. It looks like it's an another french exam for other people on May 22nd... Let's hope that's true !

En terminant, je me souhaite des bonnes vacances !! Haha Et à tous ceux et celles qui viennent également de tomber en vacances !


Lastly, I am wishing myself a good summer holiday !!! Hehe And also to everyone who also just began their summer holidays !

2 commentaires:

Vesna a dit...

Hello Isabelle!
Glad to hear you're (almost) over with school. I still have to be stuck in it for another 8 weeks.
So, now your picture really made me in a holiday mood. Which isn't a good idea, I still have some very important exams to pass.
Btw, have you got my postcard from Provence?

Isa a dit...

Sorry about making you feel in an holiday mood ! I know what it is, I've felt that way over the last few weeks... At least, university finnishes before high school...
Yes, I got your postcard from Provence, thank you so much ! I am glad that you thought about me. I can't wait until you tell me more about it !