mardi 26 mai 2009

Toronto-l'allée / Going to Toronto

Je suis de retour de Toronto ! J'ai vu plein de belles choses, mais ça a été un voyage fertile en émotions ! On a jamais pris le temps de respirer. Il y avait tellement de choses à voir et si peu de temps !
I'm back from Toronto ! I saw lots of beautiful things, but it's been a trip with lots of emotions ! We never took the time to breathe. There were so much things to see and so little time !

Voici les premières photos de mon premier voyage en avion ! Le premier avion que nous avons pris entre Québec et Montréal était minuscule ! J'ai eu peur au début parce que je me suis rappelé que plus les avions sont petits, plus en principe ils bougent ! Mais finalement, il n'y avait rien là. J'ai adoré le décollage.
Here are the pictures of my first trip in plane ! The first plane we took between Québec City and Montréal was so tiny ! When I first saw it, I was scared because I heard the smaller is a plane, the more it moves and shakes ! Finally, it was ok. I loved the departure.



La première photo que j'ai prise tout de suite en sortant de Québec.
The first picture I took right out of Quebec City.La photo de moi dans l'avion entre Québec et Montréal.
The picture of me between Quebec City and Montreal.Centre-ville de Toronto
Downtown TorontoLe grand Toronto vu des airs.
Greater Toronto from the air.Un quartier résidentiel près de Toronto.
A residential neighboorhood near Toronto.

2 commentaires:

Vesna a dit...

Hey Isabelle!
I see you had a great time in Toronto. Can't wait to see all the places you visited.
So, did you like travelling with a plane? I had no idea that Toronto is so much far down in the south than Rimouski or Montreal.
Since I read you spoke about high temperatures there, I can tell you that we have quite a heat wave out here. For the last week, it's been constantly for 34 degrees and up. Can you imagine being in school at such weather plus driving home in this heat in traffic jams all over the city? It's horrible.
When I come home I need at least an hour to re-cool myself again.
I plan to finally answer to your email this weekend. School is almost over, Geography and History are still waiting for me and I'm doing Maths today and that's pretty much it! ;)

Isa a dit...

Yes ! Toronto is about 12 hours from Rimouski by road. In plane, we have to drive to Quebec City (3 hours) and take the plane. We have direct flight, but ours had a connection by Montreal. Quebec-Montral was 40 minutes and Montreal-Toronto 1 hour and 10 minutes. So, yes ! That's far !
And yes, I liked to take the plane ! I wouldn't like that much long flights though...
I've began a letter for you before my departure. I don't know when I'll finnish it, it will be so long !
Got to go ! I'm starving...