lundi 13 juillet 2009

Deux jours au Parc du Bic / Two days in Bic Park

Ça faisait depuis septembre dernier que je n'étais pas allée au Parc du Bic... Et tout d'un coup j'y vais deux fois en deux jours !
It had been since last September that I had not gone to Bic Park... And it's been two days in a row I spend the afternoon there !
Hier avec Néguine j'ai fait l'île aux Amours, Pointe-aux-Épinettes et la Baie du Ha ! Ha !
Yesterday with Neguine I went to l'île-aux-Amours, Pointe-aux-Épinettes and la Baie du Ha ! Ha !
Aujourd'hui avec Kathy et son chum nous avons fait le secteur près du golf et le secteur St-Fabien-sur-Mer, que je découvrais pour la première fois et qui est magnifique.
Today with Kathy and her boyfriend I did the area near the golf and went to the area St-Fabien-sur-Mer that I discovered for the first time and which is beautiful.
Quelques photos de la journée du 12 juillet:
Some pictures of July 12th:
À l'île aux Amours

In l'île-aux-Amours (Lover's Island)

Les escaliers du sentier de l'île aux amours, qui sont presqu'aussi à pic que des échelles !
L'île-aux-Amours stairs, which are almost ladders !

Fin du sentier à l'île-aux-Amours
End of l'île-aux-Amours trailBaie du Ha Ha !

Baie du Ha Ha ! (Ha ! Ha ! Bay)Kite surfers

Kite surfersRosiers sauvages près de la Baie du Ha Ha !

Wild roses near Ha ! Ha ! Bay!

Escaliers qui mènent au belvédère de Pointe-aux-Épinettes. Cette fois-ci, ce n'étaient pas des échelles, mais il y en avait beaucoup ! Presque 200, aux dires de Néguine.
Stairs bringing us to Pointe-aux-Épinettes panorama. This time, it wasn't ladders, but there were a lot of them ! Almost 200 stairs, Neguine told me.Belvédère de Pointe-aux-Épinettes. La vue en vaut la peine !
Pointe-aux-Épinettes panorama ! It was worth climbing all those stairs !
Et maintenant quelques photos de ma ballade d'aujourd'hui:
And now a few pictures from my ride today:
Secteur près du golf
Area near the golf
Le secteur St-Fabien-sur-Mer avec sa belle eau claire et ses phoques !
The St-Fabien area, with its beautiful clear water and its seals !C'est près de là que nous avons vu un renard roux.
It's close to that place we've seen a fox.N'est-ce-pas que la vue est magnifique ?
Isn't the scenery beautiful ?Reflets du ciel aves iris sauvages
Sky reflections with wild iris
...Et finalement, comme à l'habitude, les liens vers les albums complets:
...And as usual, the links to the complete albums:


Parc du Bic, 12 juillet 2009


Parc du Bic

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

This looks so much like Kodiak! ~Jaclyn

Isa a dit...

Really ? Then you must miss it a lot ! I'm totally in love with the Bic Park ! haha

Vesna a dit...

Any particular reason why the bay is called Ha Ha?

Isa a dit...

I've always wanted to know ! If ever I find out, I'll tell you !

Anonyme a dit...

Yes, I do miss Kodiak and wouldn't mind spening my summer's there, for now is the best time up there! The temp. is just right. Perhaps when I'm on my own I will do this.

Isa a dit...

That's funny !I don't know much people who would choose Kodiak over San Diego, but I can understand why you miss it, and why you miss the summer temperatures there ! I can't stand the heat ! And the beautiful landscapes... I couldn't live in an area that has nothing beautiful. Not that San Diego is not beautiful, though ! It looks very very nice !
By the way, I got the book from Gospel for Asia.. Thank you so much ! I never thought it would be a big book like that !!!
Do I owe you anything ?