jeudi 2 juillet 2009

Cap Bon Ami

Au parc Forillon, nous avons fait notre arrêt traditionnel au Cap Bon-Ami, où se trouve la plage que l'on voit sur toutes les cartes postales sinon de la Gaspésie, du moins du Parc Forillon.
In Forillon park, we did our traditionnal stop to Cap Bon Ami, where is the beach we can find, if not on all Gaspesie's, at least on all Forillon Park postcards.

Première vue
First view

La photo sur les cartes postales
The picture on the postcardsFalaises de l'autre côté de la plage
Cliffs on the other side of the beach.


Une partie des escaliers pour aller à la plage
Part of the stairs to reach the beach Vue de l'autre côté de la plage
View from the other side of the beach
Petite chute...
Little fall...Qui se termine... là !!!
Who's ending... right there !!!J'adore ces rochers !
I love these rocks ! Oiseaux
BirdsEncore de ces drôles de rochers !
Again these weird rocks !Éclat de l'eau pure sur les galets !
Pure water shining on the pebbles !
Nous avons été très chanceuses, parce qu'en été cette plage est bondée de touristes. Là, il était encore trop tôt en saison. C'était magnifique.
We've been very lucky, because usually in the summer this beach is full of tourists. That time was too early in the touristic season. It was wonderful.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

You're making me long to visit Canada more then ever! Perhaps I could start planning a trip for the future and maybe we could meet up for a day or 2? Is it really hot in the summer time? Oh, I received your letter. Thank You! There was a postcard inside, but do you mean another one? I'll be sending your letter next week.
~Jaclyn~

Isa a dit...

Really ?! There was a postcard in it ? lol I forgot ! What is on it ? Is it a lighthouse too ? Because yesterday I was looking for that postcard I wanted to send you and couldn't find it ! haha So I took another one that is not as beautiful and wrote on it to send it with the next letter. So you'll have it anyways !
I'd love to meet you ! That would be nice if you could come. I could bring you to different places if I'm not working.
No it isn't very hot in the summer, at least probably not as it is in California ! This summer is particularly cold, we rarely reach 20C... But it is quite unsual. If usually have an average 22-25C in July and August.

Anonyme a dit...

The postcard has all sorts of different pictures on it and 3 of them are lighthouses. :) I'll be looking forward to the other card! Summer time doesn't sound to bad. Yeah know, I think if I had something to look forward too it would help me get my mind off from my pain. I think this something I will start researching, though I have no idea when I could actually come. Though it doesn't hurt to plan ahead. Have a GREAT weekend!