dimanche 18 janvier 2009

Hôtel de Glace (Partie 2) / Ice Hotel (Part 2)

Voici maintenant les suites que j'ai pu visitées. Elles n'étaient pas toutes terminées, l'hôtel étant encore en construction.
Here are the suites I could visit. They were not all finnished, the hotel being still in construction.
La chapelle n'était pas non plus encore construite, malheureusement.
The chapel wasn't built yet either, unfortunately.


Je ne me rappelle plus du nom de cette suite. Je crois que c'était la suite fantastique ou quelque chose du genre.
I don't remember the name of that suite. I think it was something like the fantastic suite, or something like that.La suite jazz.
Jazz suite.
La suite polaire
Polar suiteCelle-là, je crois qu'elle s'appellait flou artistique...
I think that one was called artistic fuzziness... La suite bleue
The blue suite
Je ne me souviens pas de celle-là non plus, mais j'imagine que ça devait être la suite rouge ou rose...
I don't remember that name either but I guess it was something like the red suite or the pink suite..La suite de l'Université Laval, avec son escalier menant au lit...
The Laval University suite, with its stair going to the bed... Une de mes chambres favorites, avec les lits magnifiques.
One of my favorite room, with the beautiful beds.


Remarquez le travail, les détails dans chaque chambre. C'est vraiment époustouflant. J'étais sans mots. Quel dommage que les gens ne faisaient pas attention aux lits lorsqu'ils se faisaient prendre en photo sur les lits... Ils laissaient de la neige sur ceux-ci, comme vous pouvez voir sur la dernière photo.
See the work, the details in every room. It's amazing. I was speakless. It's so sad that people don't take care when they take pictures of themselves on the beds... They put snow on it, as you can see on the last picture.
Auriez-vous dormi dans l'une de ces chambres ? Laquelle ? Laquelle préférez-vous ? Auriez vous été prêt à payer quelques centaines de dollars pour y dormir ?
Would you have slept in one of those rooms ? Which one ? Which one do you prefer ? Would you pay a couple of hundreds of dollars to sleep there ?
J'aurais été prête à dormir dans une de ces chambres, pour le trip de vivre quelque chose de different, mais je ne suis pas certaine que j'aurais payé les 300-400$ qu'il fait payer. Autant essayer les igloos et les yourtes du parc du Bic !
I would have loved to sleep in one of these rooms, just to say I have lived something different, but I am not sure I would have paid the $300-$400 necessary. I prefer to try Bic Park igloos and yourts !

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Hey Isabelle!
This Ice Hotel is really amazing, I have to say. Did you try any drink at the bar? Just to try how it is to drink from glasses made of ice?
I would love to sleep in the blue suite but the price can be such a big killer of excitement, don't you think so?
Anyway, I decided to comment more often from now on because it's really rude to say that I visit your blog regularly but never comment.
Plus, it's more likely to get your answer here than through an email. lol. Don't worry I can understand that you're very busy, so am I. School's killing me!
You will get my letter soon, I plan on mailing it tomorrow. And surprise, surprise, I finally started writing in French. I look forward on your opinion about it once you read it. ;)
Au revoir for now, Vesna

Isa a dit...

Hi Vesna,
No, I did not drink anything at the bar, I'm sure it would have been very expensive ! And I was driving anyways, so...
You're right, I reply much quicker to a comment then to an email. I have no clue why... I always feel it's going to be faster to write a comment then an email. I'm wrong, of course, because my comments always end up to be as long as my emails !
I can't wait to get your letter, but I tell you right now, don't expect an answer soon !
Got to go to my course now,
Bye for now,
Isa

Anonyme a dit...

Hello Isabelle!
I mailed your letter yesterday, please, inform me once you receive it, okay? Be careful to take enought time to read it because it is extra large. I won't say anything else, you'll have to see it for yourself. ;)
Don't worry for the late reply, in these last three years I got totally used to it so your's won't make any big difference, trust me. ;)
I hope you're doing okay out there,
Byebye, Vesna

Isa a dit...

Ok, thanks !
I can't wait to get that letter !