jeudi 12 février 2009

Nouveau portable / New laptop

Si j'ai pris plus de temps pour faire la traduction du dernier message blog, c'est que j'ai eu des gros pépins avec mon ordinateur. En fait, j'ai dû m'acheter un nouveau portable. Ce qui fait que j'ai presque tout perdu...
I'm sorry, I took more time then expected to translate the last post. It's because I had big problems with my laptop. To tell the truth, I've had to buy a new one. It means that I've lost almost everything that was on it...
Je fais donc appel à vous. Pour ceux et celles qui lisent mon blog et qui m'écrivent ou me connaissent, si vous pourriez m'écrire pour me redonner vos informations (e-mail, adresse, numero de téléphone, etc), ce serait très apprécié !
So I'm asking your help. For those who read this blog and write to me or know me, if you could please write me an email to give your informations (email, adress, phone number, etc), it would be very appreciated !
J'ai aussi perdu tous les emails que j'ai reçus depuis des années et ma liste de favoris qui était très complète. C'est tellement, tellement plate !
I also lost all the emails I've received in years and my favorites websites list that was very complete. It's so frustrating !
Heureusement, j'ai réussi à récupérer mes photos et ma musique...
At least, I have recuperated my pictures and my music...

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Hello Isabelle!
I read both of your latest posts and here is my comment on both of them.
I don't know if you need my email address or not but I can send you some pictures. Because I don't want to write my email address here.
And, also, for your second post, I can say with no doubt that I have the same problems but wouldn't like to discuss here about them either. So I can say with great confidence that I know how you feel or at least I understand what you're going through.
I don't know about you, but I really like talking through emails especially if I don't hear from a certain pal for a long time. This way, I stay in contacts with my pals all the time even if it's just saying hello and how are you. You said you don't have time for emails and I'm not totally relaxed talking on your blog since several people are reading it. Not that I don't like writing comments, in fact I enjoy it. ;) But, for me this is no place for telling more personal things. So, it seems we won't come together, if not counting the letters.
Anyway, have you got my letter yet?
I'd really like to know because it's starting to concern me if it got lost by some strange coincidence. I have no idea what am I going to do if it did, so please inform me.
So take care + ByeBye ;)

Isa a dit...

Hi Vesna,
Yes, I need your email address so if you could just drop me a note at my email address it would be very useful to me !
We could try to keep contact through email even though I am not sure it will make a big difference. But we can try !
By the way, yes, I've received your letter. I was so sure that I had already told you, I'm sorry if I didn't. I probably just thought about doing it and then I forgot it. I LOVED reading it and I can't wait to find some time to reply. Although for now I have no hope of finding time before a long while...
I can understand that you don't want to talk about personnal things here, I sometimes think that I am completely crazy to do so on my blog. Anyways. I got to get back to work.