mercredi 3 mars 2010

Voyage Londres-Écosse-Paris

Cette fois-ci, c'est bel et bien vrai: Je PARS !!!!!!
This time, this is true: I'M LEAVING !!!!!

Mon amie Stacia et moi nous planifions un super voyage à Londres et en Écosse ! Seulement deux semaines pour tant faire... On va en faire, des choses, mais je suis convaincue que ça en vaudra la peine !
My friend Stacia and I are planning a super trip to London and Scotland ! Only two weeks to visit so many places... We're going to do many things, but I'm convinced that it'll worth it !
Voici l'horaire détaillé de notre voyage:
Here's the detailed schedule of our trip:

19 mai, jour 1 - Départ de Montréal.




May 19th, day 1 - Leaving Montreal.



20 mai, jour 2 - Arrivée à Paris, train jusqu'à Londres et peut être Jack the Ripper Tour. Nuit à l'hostel.


May 20th, day 2 - Arriving in Paris, train to London and maybe Jack the Ripper Tour. Night at the hostel.

21 mai, jour 3 - Londres: Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square et un musée ou deux pour compléter.


May 21st, day 3- London: Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and a museum or two.



22 mai, jour 4 - Londres: Parlement, London Eye, River Side Walk.


May 22nd, day 4 - London: Parliament, London Eye and River Side Walk.






23 mai, jour 5 - Londres: Tower Bridge, Shakespeare globe, train de nuit vers Édimbourg.


May 23rd, day 5 - London: Tower Bridge, Shakespeare Globe, night train to Edinburgh.




24 mai jour 6 - Whisky tours : Début du tour en Écosse à 8h. Dunkeld, Pitlochry, Ruthven Barracks, Tomatin Whisky Distillery, Culloden, Loch Ness, nuit au Inverness Students Hotel.


May 24th, day 6- Whisky tours - Departure of our Scotland tour at 8 am. Dunkeld, Pitlochry, Ruthven Barracks, Tomatin Whisky Distillery, Culloden, Loch Ness, night at Inverness Students Hotel.


25 mai, jour 7 - The Northern Wilds: Forest of Rogie, Gairloch, Torridon Mountain Range, arrivée à l'île de Skye, nuit au Skye Backpackers.


May 25th, day 7 - The Northern Wilds: Forest of Rogie, Gairloch, Torridon Mountain Range, arrival to Skye Island, nitght at the Skye Backpackers.





26 mai, jour 8 - L'île de Skye: Exploration de l'île de Skye, visite d'un pub local, nuit au Skye Backpackers.


May 26th, day 8 - Skye island: Exploring Skye island, visit of a local pub, night at the Skye Backpackers.



27 mai, jour 9 - The West Coast: Oban, Eilean Donan Castle, Glen Sheil, Loch Garry, Glen Finnan (Le fameux pont du Hogwarts Express !), Fort William, Glen Coe, nuit au Oban Backpackers.

May 27th, day 9 - The West Coast: Oban, Eilean Donan Castle, Glen Sheil, Loch Garry, Glen Finnan (famous Hogwarts Express bridge !), Fort William, Glen Coe, night at the Oban Backpackers.



28 mai, jour 10 - Ancient Scotland and stirling : Kilmarten Glen, Stirling and the Wallace Monument, retour à Edinbourg, nuit au Castle Rock Hostel.



May 28th, day 10 - Ancient Scotland and stirling: Kilmarten Glen, Stirling and the Wallace Monument, returning in Edinburgh, night at the Castle Rock Hostel.



29 mai, jour 11 - Visite d'Édimbourg, nuit au Castle Rock Hostel.


May 29th, day 11- Visiting Edinburgh, night at the Castle Rock Hostel.





30 mai, jour 12 - Visite d'Édimbourg, avion de retour vers Paris.


May 30th, day 12 - Visit of Edinburgh, plane to Paris.



31 mai, jour 13 - Arrivée à Paris, visite de Paris, Tour Eiffel, café et croissant, les essentiels, quoi ! Nuit dans un hostel de Paris.


May 31st, day 13 - Arriving in Paris, visit of Paris, Eiffel Tower, café croissant, the essentials ! Night in a Paris hostel.







1er juin, jour 14 - Visite de Paris (suite)

June 1st, day 14 - Visit of Paris (suite).



2 juin, jour 15 - BYE BYE EUROPE, petit déjeuner en ville, avion, retour à Montréal.

June 2nd, day 15 - BYE BYE EUROPE, petit déjeuner in town, plane to Montreal.
J'ai tellement HÂTE !!!
I CAN'T WAIT !!!

Je pense actuellement à créer un blog exclusivement sur ce voyage. Qu'en pensez vous ? Je mettrais quand même les messages sur celui-ci. Je ne pense pas pouvoir écrire en direct de mon voyage, mais à mon retour, je compte faire un compte rendu détaillé comme à l'habitude !
I'm thinking about creating a blog exclusively on this trip. What would you think of it ? I would still publish the posts here. I don't think I'll be able to write directly from there, but I'll write on it with all the details as usual when I come back !

4 commentaires:

Vesna a dit...

Quelle bonne nouvelle, Isabelle! ;) Je suis tres heureuse pour toi.
I wouldn't recommed you a new blog but it's up to you to decide.
Why would you like to do that? So that more people could read it in case they are googling 'france', 'britain' or 'scotland'?
I mean, any particular reason?

Isa a dit...

Well it's because I thought that I would write it first on another blog only in french, that would be lighter for most people to read it on another blog, and then I would translate it on my blog when I have some time. I know it's not the best for you, but it has become difficult to translate everything always, so it'd give me more time.
And of course, people could find my blog on Google too ! :)
I'll also leave in an African country the summer after (we didn't choose which one yet) for a teaching practice, so I thought I could make a blog for each of my trips. But it's only a project for the moment... I'll see when comes the time.

Anonyme a dit...

Wow! I am so excited that you'll finally be traveling to Europe! :D Looks like you'll be visiting a lot of lovely places. You'll have to tell me all about it! ~Jaclyn

Isa a dit...

Of course I will, Jaclyn ! I just can't wait ! But for the moment I need to study for my final exams, and it's veeeerrrrryyyyy difficult ! In four days, it'll be the summerholidays for me ! YAY !